Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint
Best movie drinking game: Attach a mustache to the screen. Drink when it lines up
Finally, a drinking game that I don’t have to think about while playing. God bless.
went to my friend jack’s 18th last night and one of the guys there (who hasn’t really ever drunk before) drank a whole bunch of beer and then did like 5 tequila shots and passed out on the couch inside so everyone was taking pictures with him and stuff and then jack’s parents came in and jack’s dad was like ‘HANG ON LET ME GET MY CAMERA’ so he went and got his really nice professional camera and arranged everyone and took all these photos and then jack was like ‘let’s do a family photo’ so we got just jack, his mum and his dad in for a family photo with a passed out guy on the couch
The Goblet of Fire
1 oz vodka
1 oz blue curacao
3 oz lemonade
splash Bacardi 151
light it on fire
Butter Beer for Adults! ;)
What you need:
- 8 ounces Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2 liter Cream Soda
- 1 small container Marshmallow Creme.
How to make it:
In a small bowl, combine 4 tablespoons of marshmallow creme and one tablespoon of butterscotch schnapps. Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir together and set aside. Pour 8 ounces of schnapps in the bottom of a pitcher, then fill the rest up with cream soda and stir gently to mix together. Pour marshmallow mixture on top. As you pour the butter beer into drinking glasses, the marshmallow will aerate, creating a creamy foam on top of the drink.